Motocross Protective gear
Items 1-20 of 261
- Troy Lee Designs Raid Elbow Guard BlackAs low as €54.99 Regular Price €109.99
- Troy Lee Designs Speed Elbow Sleeve BlackAs low as €32.50 Regular Price €64.99
- Troy Lee Designs Stage Elbow Guard BlackAs low as €42.50 Regular Price €84.99
- Troy Lee Designs Stage Knee Guard BlackAs low as €47.49 Regular Price €94.99
- Troy Lee Designs Ups7850 Hw Short Sleeve ShirtAs low as €70.00 Regular Price €139.98
- Troy Lee Designs Upv3900 Hw VestAs low as €64.99 Regular Price €129.99
- ZULU - ULTRALIGHT BODY PROTECTOR ADULTAs low as €159.99
- MOBIUS - ADULT KNEEBRACES X8 (PAIR)As low as €649.95
- Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Chest Protector WhiteAs low as €84.99 Regular Price €169.99
- Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Flex Chest Protector WhiteAs low as €79.99 Regular Price €159.99
- Troy Lee Designs Rockfight Chest Protector WhiteAs low as €59.99 Regular Price €120.00
- THOR SENTINEL GP WHITE BLACKAs low as €100.37 Regular Price €114.99
- Fox Youth Titan Sport Kidney Belt BlackSpecial Price €23.79 Regular Price €27.99
- Fox Launch D3O Youth Elbow GuardSpecial Price €50.99 Regular Price €59.99
- Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Chest Protector BlackAs low as €84.99 Regular Price €169.99
Items 1-20 of 261
Motocross protection is a must
We all know the dangers of riding a dirt bike. It’s not a question of “If you are going to crash” it’s more like “When you are gonna crash!”. And when you do, make sure you have the latest in technology to help keep those doctors bills or a trip to the emergency room minimal. Many people buy the basic mx helmet, motocross boots and mx clothing but there is so much more. You are not driving a car and don’t have half a ton of steel and metal to protect you, let alone an air bag. You are the air-bag so make sure you when you hit the dirt you are protected in the best way possible.
Protective gear advice from experts
Knee protection in the form of knee braces and knee guards are a good addition to your gear bag. Knee braces offer more support of ligaments and tendons and can help avoid those unnecessary knee reconstructive surgeries. Wrist guards and braces offer similar support for your wrists. Body guards or chest protectors are mostly CE approved and offer great back and thorax protection. When your buddy rides over you and roosts your back you will be thankful to have one! They come in a great variety of styles and fitments.
Neck protection in the form of neck braces has developed extensively in the past few years with brands offering technologically developed materials specifically to reduce neck and spinal injuries. We help you fit them and make sure they fit together with your body protection and helmet.
If you are a keen Enduro or adventure rider, or a motocross mad dude wanting to hit that table top pinned, think about the protection you need. We are here to advise you on the best fit and technological developments and we only use the best suppliers who are on top of the game in the MX and Off-road market.