Alpinestars PANT Supertech BLAZE Orange
Alpinestars PANT Supertech BLAZE Orange<>Supertech Blaze Pants
• Rider engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort.
• Main chassis extensively constructed from advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is specifically devel-oped by Alpinestars for high level mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability.
• Liner-less design and flat seam interior for optimized rider comfort.
• 600 Denier reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability and critical coverage.
• Dual-layer 600 Denier knee panel for durability and freedom of movement.
• Stretch mesh inserts at back of knee add flexibility and air flow.
• Open mesh inserts positioned to flow cooling air into the hip area and exit warm air at the back.
• 3D leather knee panels backed with 600 Denier designed to work with knee braces for riding feel, grip and control, plus heat resistance and durability.
• High heat resistance stretch aramidic fiber reinforced panel surrounds the knee, extending heat resistance, comfort and dura-bility.
• Double overlap waist Velcro closure system and high strength ratchet system is secure and finely adjustable for a personalized fit.
• Leg cuff features stretch mesh insert for easy on and off.
• Silicon print on inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
• No lining for effortless on and put off with knee braces or knee guards.
• Overlock seams construction ensure a “slick” inner surface for optimized comfort.