Airoh Aviator 3 Rainbow Blue print
Airoh Aviator 3 Rainbow Blue print MX Helmet
Raise the bar
Leave everyone behind. Again. The difficulty is not to win once, but to keep doing it.
Aviator 3 raises the level of competition and redefines the standards of an offroad helmet. The shell, available in the Carbon 3K version exclusively on the Primal graphic, provides the noble HPC Carbon for the other graphics variants.
There are 4 measures of the outer shell in both versions, which was designed using the wind tunnel to engineer the best shapes and performance. Extreme attention was therefore paid to aerodynamics, with the aim of making the helmet stable even at high speeds, and to thermodynamics, to optimize thermoregulation.
Airoh's technological sum is condensed in this new product, in which the AMS2 Plus (Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus), AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) and AMLS (Airoh Magnetic Lining System) systems are profuse, which evolves, also including the magnetic cheek pads.
The 8 air intakes and spoilers with integrated extractors make the fitting of Aviator 3 comfortable even in the most extreme conditions of use, as does the innovative AHS (Airoh Hydration System) integrated into the EPS.
• Lightweight HPC helmet shell, Carbon 3K with the Primal.
• A.M.S.2 PLUS (Airoh Multiaction Safety System) reduces transfer of impact energy and rotational force in the event of a fall.
• Four helmet shells for optimal fit and comfort that have been tested in the wind tunnel.
• Six ventilation channels on the chin, fore and back of the head for superior moisture and heat dissipation.
• Magnetically removable and washable inner lining (A.M.L.S.), antibacterial and neutralizes unpleasant odors.
• Airoh Hydration System (A.H.S.) integrated in the EPS.
• A.E.F.R. system for safe removal of the helmet in the event of an accident.
• Double-D chin strap closure.
• Includes GoPro mount, top ventilation panel covers, extension flap, set of extra screws, Airoh logos, deluxe helmet bag and peak tear-offs.
• ECE 22-05.
• Weight: 1350g ± 50g
Get your Airoh helmet here at Gear2win.